3D games are gaining popularity day by day and everyone wants to play. The last year released Pokemon Go gain a huge attention and appreciation throughout the world. For playing such super fantastic games the necessary requirement is a 3DS Emulator, which provides a virtual platform to play this game.
In this post, I will provide you Steps by steps Guide to download and install 3DS Emulator on your Android device. You can download the all available and Updated version of 3DS Emulator from the link given below.
Nintendo 3DS Emulator Download
Table Of Contents:
- 1 Nintendo 3DS Emulator Download
- 2 How To Download Nintendo 3DS Emulator APK
- 2.0.1 Step#1 Open app menu of your Smartphone and tap on Setting icon
- 2.0.2 Step#2 Now select Security in device setting.
- 2.0.3 Step#3 Enable Unknown Sources option
- 2.0.4 Step#4 Click on OK button to install Nintendo 3DS Emulator Apk
- 2.0.5 Step#5 Download the Nintendo 3DS BIOS files from link given below
- 2.0.6 Step#6 Keep this files in the ROOT folder of your Android memory or SD card in the ROOT folder
- 2.0.7 Step#7 Download Nintendo 3DS Emulator for Android from below
- 2.0.8 Step#8 Extract files and copy to your android device
- 2.0.9 Step#9 Install the emulator
- 2.0.10 Step#10 Run any Nintendo 3DS game you want to play
- 2.1 Conclusion
When it comes to the 3DS Emulator, the one name which you will always find on the top of the list is Nintendo 3DS Emulator. As you know that the Nintendo is the world best games console, maker you will find Nintendo switch in almost all 3D games. But this switch is very expensive to buy. That’s why Nintendo developers developed Nintendo 3DS Emulator so that everyone can use it.
This 3DS Emulator is also known as the Citra 3DS Emulator. Citra is an open source Emulator from here you can download and modify the codes of Nintendo 3DS Emulator for free. Citra 3DS Emulator is written in C++ and available for Windows, Linux and Mac Operating System. For playing any 3D game What you need to download Nintendo 3DS Emulator Apk on your android phone.
In this article, I will guide you how to Download and install Nintendo 3DS Emulator Apk but before this let’s have a look on the some of the key feature of this App.
Key Features of Nintendo 3DS Emulator Apk
- You will get all Nintendo Games absolutely free just download and play it
- The Graphics and resolution are really amazing and the best part is it is adjustable as per your data availability and you can keep your resolution up to 720P.
- If you are using a high-speed internet connection.It allows you to play multiplayer with your friends.
- Anti-Aliasing feature gives you the feel of playing the game in the real world but For this, you should have a powerful Graphics card.
- The inbuilt Game Save feature allows the users to save the current game and to pause the game. You can again proceed from the last position where you had saved the game.
How To Download Nintendo 3DS Emulator APK
Before downloading the Nintendo 3DS Emulator we have to do a little bit change on our Android phone. Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
3DS Emulator by Nintendo is very useful and highly popular among 3D gaming lovers. Those who want to install Nintendo 3DS Emulator on Android can follow these steps to download it on your phone. In the very first step, you need to do some changes in your device settings. Fist tap on Settings icon to open device setting.
Step#2 Now select Security in device setting.
Now go to security settings of your device and scroll down. Here you’ll get an option to enable Unknown Sources, you need to tap on it. See how to enable it in the next step.
Step#3 Enable Unknown Sources option
As I told in earlier step, you have to enable Unknow Sources of your device so that you phone could allow users to install any external apps. Just swip the button to enable it.
Once you wipe out the enable button, it will ask your confirmation as shown below. Here you need to tap on OK button to enable Unknown Sources.
Awesome! Your device is now ready to install 3DS Emulator on your phone and now you can download Nintendo 3DS Emulator from the link given below.
Step#6 Keep this files in the ROOT folder of your Android memory or SD card in the ROOT folder
Step#7 Download Nintendo 3DS Emulator for Android from below
Step#8 Extract files and copy to your android device
Step#9 Install the emulator
Step#10 Run any Nintendo 3DS game you want to play
This is how you can download and install Nintendo 3DS Emulator Apk for free. Feel free to write any related queries in the comment box given below and stay tuned with us for more such amazing apps. I hope that you got an idea of 3DS Emulator installation process but if you still want any help, please write us in the comment box and one from our team will reach you to help in a best possible way.