Firestarter Apk: Technology is being advanced day by day and people are getting into the comfort zone. Android made the things easier than ever and its total credit goes to Android Apps Developers. This could only be possible because of lots of featured Android Apps and Games. Firestarter is one of the most desirable applications for Android, highly demanded among Smart TV owners.
If you’re an entertainment lover then you probably heard about Kodi. Yes! Kodi is renamed version of XBMC Media Center which enables users to get amazing Movies, TV Shows, Music and Videos on a single platform. Kodi can easily be installed on Amazon Fire TV but to manage the who control through Android, we need a supportable application. Firestarter Apk is the one of Android application which does this job effectively.
Firestarter is the best home replacement application which enables you to run your favorite Android applications on the Amazon Fire TV. Officially, Amazon Fire TV doesn’t provide any effective Android launcher that could launch the Android Apps on Amazon Fire TV. In order to perform this task, we need a third party application called Firestarter App which provides a bridge connection between your Android Phone and Fire TV. Well, Firestarter is also known as Appstarter which performs the similar task as Firestarter does.
If you don’t know how to download Firestarter Apk and install it over Amazon Fire TV then read this guide till end-
How To Download & Install Firestarter Apk Using PC
Lot’s of people are getting the error while installing Firestarter Apk on Amazon Fire TV and here I am providing step by step guide to install Firestarter Apk on Amazon Fire TV. In order to install FireStarter App, we need to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) fastboot on Windows PC. It can be downloaded from the given link below-
Step #1- Initially, we need to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) on Windows PC so that we can connect through Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Step #2- Download above Exe Setup file on the Windows PC and install it in normal ways.
Step#3- Run ADB Exe Setup File and disconnect every option. The interface will look like below-
Step #4- Go to Amazon Fire TV setting and select device setting.
Step #5- Head over to Developers option and enable ADB debugging.
Step #6- Connect your Fire TV via IP address. You can find it in Settings> Device Settings> Network.
Step #7- Copy the device IP address in order to connect through ADB client.
Step #8- Once your device is connected; stop all process and reconnect it.
Step #9- Once the connection is established, click on Install APK and select Firestarter APK file.
Step #10- Finish the installation and check Amazon Fire TV Apps menu. You will find Firestarter App, just click on it and enjoy all features of this application.
How To Install Firestarter Apk Without PC
If you don’t have a computer but want to install Firestarter App on Fire TV Stick then this paragraph is for you. Here you’ll get step by step guide on how to install Appstarter (Formally Firestarter) on FireTV without computer-
- Initially, you require to visit device setting of your Fire TV and enable ADB debugging & unknown sources in developers option.
- Now go to Device Settings and then About followed by Network setting and copy the IP address.
- Your device IP Address will help you in connecting and transferring files on your Fire TV.
- Open the Google Play Store and install an application called Apps2Fire and install it on your device.
- Visit the local apps tabs and select Firestarter inside it. Now this application will automatically send Firestarter Apk on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Now you can find Application> Managed Application.
Features of Firestarter Apk:
- It has real home click button detection feature.
- It connects your Android with Amazon Fire TV for free.
- It doesn’t require Amazon Fire TV rooting.
- It allows you to start Kodi Media Center in double click and Appstarter with the single click.
- It also enables to hide any apps from the apps drawer and make it secure and confidential.
- Firestarter has automatic update features, it means you don’t need to check for the update manually; Firestarter will check and install it to the latest version if any update package available.
- Appstarter(Firestarter) also provides and additional features to integrate Import & Export Settings.
If you truly looking forward to testing something new on Amazon Fire TV then I recommend trying Firestarter Apk once. I believe that you won’t miss its features because it’s simply amazing. Above all steps are already mentioned to download Firestarter Apk on Amazon Fire TV and install it properly with and without a computer. Still, I recommend you to install Appstarter Apk (formally Firestarter App) using ADB method because it ensures your Fire TV safety and security. All steps are given above and install it today, don’t hesitate to ask any query regarding same; we are 24×7 available to help you out. Please do share it also!
Love you! Thanks for reading…