Puffin Browser Pro Apk may be the best alternative to Google Chrome for Android devices. By the way, Google Chrome is the official browser but Puffin Browser is a third party Android browser and it has gained immense popularity among Android smartphone users.
Download the all version of Puffin Browser from the link given below and enjoy and experience a high-speed web browsing as compared to other Android available web browsers. The Puffin browser gives the facility of web browsing in incognito mode so that no one can trace you browsing history.
If you love to browse faster and safer then you must download Puffin Browser Pro Apk on your Android phone and install it properly in following ways. If you don’t know how to download Puffin Browser Apk on Android and install it properly then please follow the guide given below.
Puffin Browser Pro Apk: Overview of App
Table Of Contents:
- 1 Puffin Browser Pro Apk: Overview of App
- 2 How To Download Puffin Browser Pro Apk & Install On Android
- 2.0.1 Step: 1- Tap on “Settings” icon in Apps Menu
- 2.0.2 Step: 2- Tap on “Security” option under Settings
- 2.0.3 Step: 3- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- 2.0.4 Step: 4- Tap on “OK” button
- 2.0.5 Step: 5- Download Puffin Browser Pro Apk from below
- 2.0.6 Step: 6- Go To File Manager And Tap on Downloaded Apk File
- 2.0.7 Step: 7- Tap on “Install” Button
- 2.0.8 Step: 8- Wait & Tap on “Open” button to launch
- 2.1 Conclusion-
App name: Puffin Browser Pro
Package Name : com.cloudmosa.puffin
Developer: CloudMosa Inc.
Apk Size: 20MB
Update on Play Store: August 10, 2017
Version Name & Code: 184.108.40.20605
- Incredible page load and rendering speed.
- Adobe Flash support (also works on Android 4.4+).
- Download to cloud (up to 1G per file).
- Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app.
- Theater mode for Flash videos and games.
- Color theme for toolbar and sidebar.
- Full web experience (desktop and mobile view).
- Virtual trackpad and gamepad
How To Download Puffin Browser Pro Apk & Install On Android
Step: 1- Tap on “Settings” icon in Apps Menu
In the very first step, you need to open the device settings and enable “Unknown Sources” option so that your device can install any external apk files. To enable that option, you have to tap on Settings icon initially.
Step: 2- Tap on “Security” option under Settings
As soon as you’ll tap on settings icon, you’ll get lots of device settings option but you don’t have to day any changes with other option. Just click on security option as mentioned below in the screenshot.
Step: 3- Enable “Unknown Sources”
After clicking on Security Settings, you’ll have some important security options. Here you have to scroll down and look for Unknown Sources option. Once you found that option, tap on it. See below screenshot for the reference.
After tapping on Unknown Sources, a new popup will appear with a warning message and you have to accept it. Just ignore the message and click on OK button.
Step: 5- Download Puffin Browser Pro Apk from below
Step: 6- Go To File Manager And Tap on Downloaded Apk File
Step: 7- Tap on “Install” Button
This is how you can install Puffin Browser Pro Apk on Android Phone and experience fast browsing. Your data will be safe from any third party access and you can download any big file size in Puffin Browser App. If you are facing any installation issue, please write us and one from our team will reach you to fix your problem.